The fast and full automatic match moving solution.
VooCAT offers a full automatic and robust solution for camera tracking. VooCAT estimates camera parameters and reconstructs 3D points of the scene from image sequences. The estimated parameters can be exported to different 3D animation packages. VooCAT is a standalone application running on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems.
- Supported systems: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Fully automatic match moving
- Very fast multi-threaded tracking engine, which employs up to 2 processors
- Image sequences in the format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, CIN, DPX, PNM, TGA, TIFF, BMP
- Arbitrary image resolution including SDTV and HDTV up to 2048x1156
- Solves free and nodal pan camera motion with constant focal length
- Lens distortion correction tool
- Polygon mask tool
- Fast and easy access to scene orientation
- Exporters including Maya, XSI, 3D Studio Max, LightWave, Blender, Cinema4D, trueSpace, Collada, Houdini CameraClip, Houdini Script, text ﬁle and Modo
- Controllable number of exported 3D points
- Export of image sequences with compensated lens distortion
- Adding user generated 3D point locators
- Using from command line
In order to be compatible to most computer systems, VooCAT is designed to have low system requirements.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology
- RAM requirements depends on the length of the image sequence: 256 MB for short (~50 frames) and 1 GB for longer (~500 frames) image sequences are recommended
- Operating systems: Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Mac OS X 10.7 or later, any Linux 32 or 64 bit distribution with glibc2.3 or later