With offices in Hannover and Hameln, we are an agile and experienced provider of camera-based 3D reconstruction and computer vision solutions for navigation and scene analysis. We always strive to find the optimal solution for our customers.
To boost our team we are looking for people willing to do their best to achieve optimal results.
Currently we have the following roles to fill:
- Development Engineer – ADAS and Embedded Systems
We strive to hire the most qualified candidates, so we encourage all persons to apply irrespective of their gender.
- Development and evaluation of algorithms and methods for the reconstruction and analysis of 3D scenes
- Design and implementation of software modules in VISCODA's extensive Vision Library
- Integration and optimization of functions for ADAS on embedded systems and specialized hardware, e.g. on NVIDIA® DRIVE™ and Jetson platforms
- Work with automotive OEM and Tier 1 customers on the entire development chain of state-of-the-art ADAS from proof-of-concept to serial production
- Cutting-edge topics in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Strong long-term partners from industry and academia
- Joining a diverse, highly motivated and skilled team
- Flexible work time models and the option to work from home
- A cooperative and open-minded work environment with flat hierarchies
- Central office locations in Hannover and Hameln (with free coffee!)
We are looking for
- Bachelors / Masters / PhD Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Physics / Mathematics or related fields
- Basic knowledge of Image Processing / Computer Vision / Machine Learning
- Experience with higher programming languages such as C, C++, CUDA, Python
- Problem-oriented analytical mindset and mathematical understanding
- Solution-oriented enthusiastic work mode and communication skills
- High degree of independence